Conditions of Acceptance:
– Articles could be published in Italian, English, Spanish and French.
– All articles are referred. The Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions concerning modifications before publication.
The journal does not charge publication/processing fee to the authors.
Double blind peer review
Each submitted article should include:
- keywords (2-5, separated by a semicolon)
- full text, subdivided in paragraphs and sub-paragraphs, titled but not numbered;
- references, following APA – American Psychological Association rules;
- figures and tables (if any) progressively numbered, in their definitive and graphically perfect version.
The abstract written in English maximum length for abstract is 200 words.
– the maximum length of articles – studies and researches – is about 30.000 characters, including spaces (and including graphics, tables, notes and bibliography);
– footnotes, if any, should be progressively numbered, and should have only an explanatory function (no bibliographical notes);
– the different paragraphs (with bold title, no numbering) and sub-paragraphs (with italic title, no numbering) should be clearly marked by leaving one line between title and text, and two lines between a paragraph and the following title;
– to highlight text portions or foreign words, italics should be used, never bold or underscored;
– all references must be done according to the APA style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency. See http://www.apastyle.org/
In order to ensure a Blind Peer Review, it’s mandatory that:
The authors of the document have to delete their names from the text, with “Author” and year used in the references and footnotes, instead of the authors’ name, article title, etc.
With Microsoft Office documents, author identification should also be removed from the properties for the file (see under File in Word), by clicking on the following, beginning with File on the main menu of the Microsoft application: File > Save As > Tools (or Options with a Mac) > Security > Remove personal information from file properties on save > Save.
If your paper is accepted for publication please read the ethics statement and sign the Open Access License follow the instructions that will be sent to you by e-mail to prepare the final version of the paper.
Help or assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org